Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hectic !

Tired..Yet working real hard on the looks.
Yes,I know.I look pale and weak -.-
I have this problem but it is nothing to worry about.Lets say, it isn't a disease luckily.
It's a Jaw joint dysfunction and that happens when my muscles,ligaments and bones stop working together.It also causes a painful condition.I cannot eat or even drink properly while its happening and it just happened recently.So,i look a little pale and weak.I have been stifling my yawns and eating soft foods that does not need too much chewing.I have also been doing exercises regarding.
Do any of you all know about this dysfunction? o.O Can anyone of you give me an advice on what else to do?
 If you happen to know about stuffs,SHARE !

OK..Forgetting all that.Here it is for now.

                                                                        Boyfriend Attire
                                       


                       
                                                                   My black Ugg ! (avoid the dirt,Nepal you see :P )
Ugg shoes are appearing everywhere you go.Women of all ages wear them.The shoe has become wildly well known world wide :D


                                               




                                                          Boy-friend Attire again.Again because I miss him being around :P


                                                         






4 comments:

  1. aww babe. atti cute.
    i miss u too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like this boyfriend post is dedicated to your BOI-PHEM :D
    lol
    just kidding..
    looking ningjyemo as always!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there beautiful.So glad to find you on blogger.You doing a great job so far!Good luck hun X

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog ..
    i`m your blog stalker now :)

    ReplyDelete