Saturday, October 8, 2011

I dont know.

Hi Hellow Hey Hi !!!
So,I had my weekend full planned.Everything went according to it except for the  pictures.Yes I was planing to take pictures with my friends for my facebook album as well for this blog but then i had so much of fun that  I completely forgot about it.I know..Me is very very Bad. :P whatever it is..So,i decided to do it this  morning,nowhere else but -Home Sweet Home :) 
Its only pictures today ,people :D Very less although :(



Off Shoulder be one of my favourite, for life long !



Too many cases on hatred.Heels from charles and Keith,My elder sister hates it.


Tsepela's like"Do you want to play Hide and Seek?"



Peace is not something that you wish for,it is something you make,something you do,something you are and something you give away-Robert  Fulghum. ^^


See i told you..It is something that you are.



Running out of pictures at the moment.So yea,Ugly ones are here too.


Something I hate to do uptill today,standing at ease and how can I forget the "attention".?
Big time sucker.!!


This one is for you,Kingu! Haha I know just how much you love this boat..not!


And by the way..My baby sister is 6 now.


Tsepela Before :) 


Happy Birthday Tsepela.Family loves you the most!

Good Life Readers !!!!


8 comments:

  1. The shoes! I eye that wenever i peep into Charles&keith store..but i never felt like buying that! :D
    maybe I second with your sister's choice here! :P
    But you look sweet mola.. and i dont think u needed to soften that first pic! rang ningjyemo duva.. :)

    and yea..morre post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dongala-I bought this long time.I regret for having bought that :P.i mean i don't wear them anymore.
    More posts soon,love !

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit!
    and, glad to see you on blogger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its lovely to see the Tibetan girls in the world of blogging..
    Keep doing ur Fashion thing and keep posting.
    keep updated!
    http://silenceriver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete